For the past year, Performitiv has led the Talent Development Optimization Council. The Council was formed to change the way learning professionals measure learning investments.
It began in April of 2019, when dozens of leading learning organizations and several industry experts decided to address this issue once and for all, by developing the best ways to measure and improve:
• Business Results
The Council held monthly meetings and developed the following components:
1) A three-dimensional model on all the ways Learning can add value to the business.
2) A common way to keep score of impact across all organizations, programs and modalities.
3) A process map that includes the 19 measures and levers Learning can manage or influence to optimize impact.
4) Guiding Principles for Continuous Improvement.
5) Guiding Principles for Linking Learning’s Value to the Business.
6) A Cost Benefit Financial Model that Finance Departments can use to help analyze optimal use of resources and modalities.
In March of 2020, the Council will meet in Chicago. The meeting will review what we have accomplished and put the finishing touches on the following pieces to our work:
1)Advanced Metrics for L&D
2)Operationalizing the Model
Do you want to learn more about the Talent Development Optimization Council's work? Would you like to participate in a two-day Summit where this work will be reviewed and operationalized? The Learning Measurement Summit will take place March 11-12 in Chicago. It is free to attend but is an invitation-only event. Contact Us if you have interest in attending and we'll be in touch. For more information on the Summit please visit the Learning Measurement Summit event page.
The Performitiv Team