Event: Virtual Learning Optimization Workshop
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Time: 10am - 4pm CST
Location: Virtual (details to be emailed to registrants)
Overview: Demonstrating value and showing impact is a top priority for L&D executives. This does not need to be complex or cumbersome, nor a project - it can be reasonable, reliable and repeatable. This workshop will discuss how to use an evidence-based measurement process to demonstrate value and show learning impact.
1. Understand how to collect impact ratings on evaluations to predict and provide evidence of impact.
2. Learn how to gather business outcome performance metrics to show association to learning programs.
3. Discover how to act on data to optimize impact and improve program performance.
- Fuse learning measurement methodology with performance improvement methodology.
- Review sample assessments to understand how to create simpler, impact-oriented instruments.
- Determine how to edit questions to make them more human and fun.
- Discuss how to create and use business and activity metrics to associate and correlate to learning over time.
- Map audience types to report various impact ratings.
- Build less reports with more insights.- Review tactical data for improvements.
- Do exploratory analysis to find evidence of impact.
- Build a scorecard to convey impact and value.
- Discuss methods to more effectively review verbatim/comments.- Incorporate artificial intelligence (AI) to support analysis.
Data Action- Change the narrative of executive conversations to be more collaborative vs. controversial.- Automate workflow to create accountability.- Develop and use action plans to improve performance.If you wish to attend the workshop please register by completing the form below. Once complete, a Performitiv team member will review your registration and email you additional details. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.