Performitiv will host a learning measurement workshop on Wednesday, November 14 from 10 am to 4pm at WeWork Legacy West offices located at 7700 Windrose Ave, Plano, TX 75024 Room 02K.Overview: Over the last 15 years L&D professionals have been told to focus on big data and learning analytics and that doing so earns a seat at the table. What has transpired from this has been an effort to collect a lot of data and generate a lot of reports. The unintended consequences of this are low response rates and limited use of the data to improve performance. This session will present a fresh approach to shift the mindset from measurement and reporting to performance improvement.Learning Objectives: 1. Understand how Net Promoter System can be fused into the measurement process. 2. Learn how a simpler process can allow you to act on your data and see improvements. 3. Glean insight to shift the conversation from proving your value to improving business performance.Workshop Details: The workshop is organized into the following sections.Data Collection
- Understand how to fuse learning measurement methodology with performance improvement methodology.
- Review sample assessments to understand how to create simpler instruments.
- Determine how to edit questions to make them more human and fun.
- Discuss how to create and use business and activity metrics that go beyond survey data.
- Map audience types to report outputs and needs.
- Learn how to build less reports with more insights.
- Understand how to review tactical data for improvement insights.
- Understand how to do exploratory analysis for broader trends.
- Understand how to build a scorecard for management discussions.
- Discuss methods to more effectively review verbatim/comments.
- Review how to incorporate artificial intelligence (AI) to support analysis.
- Learn how to change the narrative of executive conversations to be more collaborative vs. controversial.
- Understand how to develop and use action plans to improve performance.
- Review the importance of workflow automation to create accountability.
The cost of the workshop is $149/person. Space is very limited and registration will close once capacity is reached.If you wish to attend the workshop please register by clicking and completing the form below. Once complete, a Performitiv team member will review your registration and email you additional details along with a link to process your registration fee payment. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.orgRegistration Link: https://goo.gl/forms/AyaGcWRzg2U0pHB72